Monday, December 3, 2012

November 19

Well, we had a better week. We´ve got 2 new people who have dates that look pretty solid. I´m dying to have a good baptism this time. The last two guys we baptized here in this area are both already inactive. I´ve never had any problems before. All of the other people we´ve baptized had testimonies that this is the true church. These two guys didn´t have that strong testimony, but still wanted to be baptized. I feel like we´ve only created burdens for the ward, and it makes me upset.

Other than that, This week was fairly uneventful. I can´t really think of anything else new.

I finished up the application for BYU. I also sent in my email to president that it´s all done and I just need my ecclesiastical endorsement. 

This week I have a few pictures.

The front of the church.

Here´s a cool painting in the Relief Society president´s house.

Here´s Elder Souza and me. I had to go interview their investigators for baptism.

Here´s a picture I drew on our chalkboard.

Here´s me in front of my initials.

--
-Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.