Monday, September 2, 2013

August 12

That's cool, sounds like everyone's happy.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any super interesting stories. Although that one black guy with dreads, we got to know him more. When he's in a good mood he's really funny, especially when he's talking about his cats & how they get along. He's also a pretty good artist. I'm not super fond of his work, but he does have a couple of paintings I would like to send you pictures of.

The weather's been pretty nice, it's been pretty mild, at least compared to when I fist got here.

One of the members of our branch gave us 3 Elders a box of 30 candy bars, and another box of 20 packaged cookies. We thanked her. But after a few days I decided we needed to put the junk upstairs, where we hardly ever go. But that didn't stop us from going up and grabbing some more. Fortunately we made it last 2 weeks .

The Elders and I have been getting a lot of Investigators from door knocking. Those people asked US to come back so we can teach them. I love when people do that :)

I met someone at the door & her 8 year old let me hold baby iguana. It reminded me of Jake, except it didn't look so fat & lazy. Hopefully when we go back we can see him be feed.
 
Alright, talk to you next week.
Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.