Monday, September 2, 2013

July 29

So as far as how much stuff has happened since my fist day here, things have slowed down. I'm really getting used to the area. I do miss seeing hills and mountains, out here everything's flat aside from the trees and housing. It's cooled off so much compared to when I fist got here, there's a lot of overcast now, and it rains occasionally. It's awesome.

We've got one person who's committed to come to church, and a couple others we have high hopes for.

I can't think of much else that's happened. Elder Buckley, and I have been emailing each other, he's enjoying his mission it sounds like. [note: this is probably why this email is so short]
I'll try to come up with more stuff to email this next week.
 
K, talk to you next Monday.

Love,
Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.