Monday, September 15, 2014

August 11

I'm getting used to being in Owosso.

Michigan has a lot of city blocks that have been around since the early 1900's. Some of them have been converted to shopping outlets. Today Elder Kofoed and I went to one of those shopping places, which is now a shoe store. It wasn't anything special, just a little fun to look at. Honestly though, I had more fun shopping at a thrift store today.

Elder Kofoed hates it when I bring up how much time he has before he goes home. I just mentioned how fast this month is already going by. He pressed his lips together and just stared at me.

This week has been as average as any other week. Did some service, visited less actives, taught some people, and knocked some doors.

We did do service for a lady who has a son on a mission, who has a visa waiting to go to Brasil. She asked me if there's any advice I had for her son. I mentioned that Adam went to Brasil. I didn't have much to tell her, but you can let me know if you can think of anything.

Tonight we're going on trade offs with the district leader. I'm going to Williamston, it's close by Lansing. I'm excited to work there. They companionship is a Trio so I'm excited to get to be in a trio again for a little bit.

Sorry I have not taken pictures for a while. I should have something next week though. We want to get some companionship pictures in some cool spot here.
Also I forgot my camera cord, so sorry this is all you're getting this week.

I hope you enjoy this next week.
Love ya!

Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.