Monday, September 15, 2014

August 18

Trade offs went well. I got to know Elder Sinsel & Elder Thomas who came off the plane with me. They're both a couple of goofy elders. We walked all day, we did not have a car or bikes. It's been a while since I've walked that long. We got back a bit early so that night in the apartment Elder Thomas asked me to take part in making a slender video. (Shaini or Lars will know what that is)

We taught a new Investigator this week. She is looking for a job & a good place to start would be at church where there are people can help her with that. We didn't see her come, but she does show some interest.

We had a funeral for a man who is the son of a lady in the ward. They were living together so for her it was a big loss for her. She seems to be taking it well, we still plan to visit her during the week.

Ward conference was yesterday. I got to see our stake presidency. They seem great, the president, from what he said, seems like a great guy. We also had a potluck afterward. I'm trying to eat healthier so I had tons of the veggie dishes and no desserts.

Though that the night before an old lady in the ward took us out to eat at a Louisiana style restaurant. It wasn't super health-conscious, but I really enjoyed it. I got barbecue chicken with white bbq sauce & hush puppies.

Things are going by pretty slowly, not much more excitement. We're already 1/2 way through the transfer, wont be long before Elder Kofoed leaves.

I forgot my camera cord again. Sorry.

You have a wonderful week, I'll talk to you later.

Love,
Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.