Sunday, March 29, 2015

January 5

It's snowing again. It's been snowing since 3 days ago. We're going to hit below 0° this week.

I was just showing Elder Wiscombe what the wonka was, then I slipped on the ice & landed on my butt. (The wonka is what we called Lars' thing he would do when he was pacing around in the backyard)

Another interesting thing, we saw a bird in the grocery store today, just standing on the floor.

This week has been pretty usual, so sorry if its boring.

Elder Hoover & I picked up a couple to teach, they were the last people we found on our trade off.

New years eve we spent at a members place who had lots of friends over & finger foods. Elder Wiscombe & got back home, & went to bed at the usual time.

New Years day we started by helping members refurbish a house. Whoever painted the walls didn't know what they were doing. There was paint that got splattered on the hard wood floors. We spent an hour scrubbing & scratching & using alcohol. The only progress we made was a square yrd. at best.

Fri night some members took us out to eat at Applebee's which was really nice of them. They are an awesome family. I can see why we never went to applebees as a family, they're not nearly as good as Red Robbin.

Yesterday Elder Wicombe & I taught Elder's quorum, it went pretty well. It usually does when you have good input from the class.

That night we were fed gyro's. Elder Wiscombe really liked it.

Alright. Gotta go. Sorry I don't have my camera on me so no pictures this week.

LOVE YA

Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.