Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 23

Things are going well around here. A little slow, but well.

We went to a baptism Saturday for the Jackson1 Elders. They had an investigator that has been coming to church consistently & was practically a member. Everything went well, and she was confirmed yesterday.

Owosso also had a baptism. Elder Wicombe told me about it, but unfortunately I wasn't able to make it. I don't remember I had mentioned the Investigator, but he was dating a girl from the Owosso ward, and took the lessons from us.

Sunday, some members invited us over for dinner, the mom felt really unprepared & insufficient, but I don't know why. We had soup & salad with home-made bread. Then they made smoothies for desert! I didn't think members would do that, I love smoothies!

One other member fed us this week. They are Mexican, & speak little English. They made some good food, I don't remember what it was called. Anyway, their daughter got to have her picture taken with Quinton L. Cook! (I forgot to mention he visited the Lansing Stake, we didn't get to go though) She served Elder Cook's food.

I was looking at the calendar this week & noticed I pretty much only have April, May, & June left on my mission! And this month has gone by quick. It's crazy.

I'm sorry, this week hasn't been very eventful, & I forgot my cord so I can't send pictures either.

Have a good day

Love,
Elder Candland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! We'll gather them up each week and send them to Adam.